December 5, 2008

Pesto Challenge! Time To Vote!

During the month of November "The Adventures of Kitchen Girl" ran a Pesto Challenge contest in conjunction with Yummr and Barilla. We had 8 entries and they were all incredibly delicious. You can view them all *here*

It was difficult decision because all of the entries were so very good, but our top 3 favorites have been picked and now we're letting YOU pick the final winner. The winner will be the recipient of 5 pounds of Barilla pasta as their prize!

Voting will be open until 12/11/08 at 11:59pm EST. A poll will also appear on the Yummr site so that members of Yummr can vote as well. The totals of both polls will be tallied on 12/12/08 and the winner will be announced here and at Yummr.

In alphabetical order, here are the 3 entries you can choose from in the poll below. Below each picture is a link to be taken directly to the Yummr page with the recipe for the dish.









18 comments:

  1. They all look so delicious. Im not going to say which one I voted for. Sorry I never had the time to do the pesto challenge. It's so dark by the time I make dinner that I can't do the photos. I'll have to buy a daylight bulb soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty... no worries! Life is busy, I understand :) Thanks for voting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these look like winners! I'm going to try the Arugula Pesto Pizza first! But my vote is secret. ;) Thanks for making this fun contest possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. saucymomma.. thank you so much for entering! Your recipe was really good too. Choosing was SO hard! I wish all 8 of you could have won!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to cast my vote for the Arugula Pesto & Wild Mushroom pizza... that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pesto. I guess my vote is for the pizza, but the others look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something special for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to go with the pizza, but the chicken was a close second. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those all look really good, but I have to go w/pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmm. All these photos look excellent! Now that I've got a blender (finally) I'll definitely be looking to recreate these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tough call. I think that the pizza would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lys ... thanks! :)

    Dani... Thank you doe voting!

    dh... they all do look wonderful :) thank you!

    Meg... Thanks sweetie :) *hug*

    CaptnRachel aka Tha Pizza Cutta... thank YOU for voting! It was fun :)

    Olga ... the pizza is popular :) Thanks!

    editorjones .... Enjoy and thank you!

    Darren... Thank you for voting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pesto! I am sure all of them are tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look good, but the pizza definitely has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just missed the voting but they all look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum! Gemelli is one of my favorite types of pasta! I would love to try this, and am sorry I missed the vote!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maria... thanks for stopping by :)

    Holler... the pizza was amazing! Yummy :)

    Lisa... thanks for coming round :)

    Maris... thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my kitchen blog. I'm always interested in hearing your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts so please feel free to speak your mind. I try my best to personally respond to all comments, so if you have a question, check back here or enable the "Subscribe by email" option when you leave your comment.