May 7, 2014

Tyson® Day Starts™ Sandwich Review and $1 Off Coupon




My family recently had the opportunity to sample Tyson® Day Starts™ sandwiches and we all fell in love with them. Not only are they delicious, they are a super easy breakfast on those days when you're in a hurry to get out the door but still want a hearty start to the day.



Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Flatbread

The first variety we tried was the Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Flatbread and they were really good. They come flat and ready to microwave on a crisping board that leaves the flatbread nicely crisp. The flatbread reminds me of a croissant with it's delightful flakiness. My son decided it was best folded in half to make eating a easy one handed affair. I ate mine with a knife and fork and left it flat on a plate.  I loved how folding it in half made it something one could eat on the go, for those days when the kids are eating their breakfast in the car on the way to school. Yes, that does happen here in our household from time to time! My teenagers don't like getting up early in the morning!

Ian with his portable Tyson® Day Starts™ sandwich
My son Ian has been asking me to buy these flatbreads for him again, he loves that they are tasty and satisfying but also because they are something he can make all on his own! Kids love being able to take charge of their own meals and snacks from time to time and these Tyson® Day Starts™ products totally fit the bill.

Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwich
The second Tyson® Day Starts™ sandwich we sampled was the Southern Style Biscuit Sandwich. My daughter Arianna loved this one best. She ate it with a fork, but it was a nice size to pick up and eat on the go if needed. As a Mom, I loved that everything we tried was a filling size and made with quality ingredients. Tyson® Day Starts™ sandwiches are available in seven varieties, including biscuit sandwiches, breakfast flatbreads and wrapped omelets. There is something for everyone! These products are a protein rich and convenient breakfast on the go for busy families who are looking for something fast, filling and delicious. Tyson® Day Starts™ products are made with high quality ingredients like real cheeses, zesty vegetables, fresh eggs, and quality Tyson® sausage, ham and chicken. Perfect for a busy family like mine.

Arianna gives Tyson® Day Starts™ sandwiches a big thumbs up
Are you interested in trying Tyson® Day Starts™ products yourself? Please visit Tyson.com to download a $1 off coupon and check the product locator tool to find out where Tyson® Day Starts™ products are sold at a store near you!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

11 comments:

  1. Ohh! Both of those really appeal to me! I can totally see Mr. B liking these to nosh on on his way out the door in the morning! Off to print a coupon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathe! We truly enjoyed them and a $1 off? Can't beat that :)

      Delete
  2. I've never seen these before. I don't visit that aisle of the grocery store that much, I guess. The breakfast flatbread looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really either but these were so fast and delicious! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. YUM! Thanks for sharing the coupon. I will have to snag some for our mornings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey! I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  4. My 9 year old ate his breakfast in the car the other morning - peanut butter toast, and he refused to fold it in half. LOL The flatbreads look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are perfect for road trip breakfasts :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I can see my kids getting into these. They love Tyson products! I am surprised we haven't tried either of these before! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh Meredith... you have to try these! so good :)

      Delete
  6. The Southern Style Biscuit looks yummy! Thank you for stopping by Pressing In and Pressing On!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my kitchen blog. I'm always interested in hearing your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts so please feel free to speak your mind. I try my best to personally respond to all comments, so if you have a question, check back here or enable the "Subscribe by email" option when you leave your comment.