Garlic Parmesan and Herb Crusted Chicken Thighs
* 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (breasts could also be used)
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (use 1/2 the amount of cheese to make it lighter)
* 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (use a low or no fat version to make it lighter)
* 3 cloves garlic, minced fine
* 2 Tablespoons minced fresh thyme
* 2 Tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
* 2 Tablespoons minced fresh flat leaf parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Olive oil cooking spray for baking dish
1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2: Arrange chicken thighs in baking dish, de-boned side down.
3: Mix together all ingredients.
4: Spread mixture evenly over chicken.
5: Bake for 40-50 minutes, until topping is bubbly, browned and the chicken thighs register 165* F.
Makes 8 servings